By Chandre Dharma-wardana
This is a hugely interdisciplinary e-book straddling physics and intricate structures reminiscent of residing organisms. The presentation is from the viewpoint of physics, in a way obtainable to these drawn to clinical wisdom built-in inside its socio-cultural and philosophical backgrounds. key parts of human realizing, specifically physics and awake advanced platforms, are awarded in basic language. An non-compulsory technical presentation is additionally given in parallel the place it's needed.
- Part I. the character of actual Law:
- A Bird's Eye View of Our Quest
- An Epistemic Hunt for clinical Truth
- The legislation of Nature and the Supremacy of Symmetry
- Maxwell's Magical Trinity — electrical energy, Magnetism and Light
- The thought of Relativity
- The Quantum international and 'Reality'
- Entanglement, dimension and Quantum Paradoxes
- Many Particle platforms and the Classical Limit
- Energy, Entropy and Emergent Properties
- Part II. advanced structures and Consiousness:
- Bio-Molecules, the Sub-Slime of Astrochemistry
- The mobile because the uncomplicated Unit of Life
- Specialized Cells for Sight, perception, and Information
- Exotic, Quantum reasons of Consciousness
- Addressing the Enigmatic Questions
Readership: common viewers with curiosity in physics and intricate structures biology in addition to technology academics.
Read Online or Download A Physicist's View of Matter and Mind PDF
Best quantum theory books
Few Particle difficulties within the Nuclear interplay emerged from the foreign convention on Few Particle difficulties within the Nuclear interplay held in l. a., from August 28-September 1, 1972. the purpose of the convention was once to debate contemporary advancements in low and medium strength few-particle difficulties.
Hydrogen: preventing Powers and levels in All parts, quantity three of The preventing and levels of Ions in topic, presents a virtually whole presentation of absolute experimental strength loss information for hydrogen over the strength variety 10 keV The ebook is constituted of seven components that current numerous themes approximately preventing strength thought.
This e-book provides the complaints of the fifteenth foreign convention on Non-Hermitian Hamiltonians in Quantum Physics, held in Palermo, Italy, from 18 to 23 may possibly 2015. Non-Hermitian operators, and non-Hermitian Hamiltonians particularly, have lately obtained significant awareness from either the maths and physics groups.
During this monograph, group-theoretical ways are used to construct a process of hadrons and qualitatively describe the homes of chemical substances. This serves as a supplement to numerically and nearly resolve the many-electron Schrödinger equation, with a view to comprehend the habit of chemical parts.
- The Practical Einstein
- Relativistic Point Dynamics
- Einstein's Unification
- Quantum [Un]Speakables II: Half a Century of Bell's Theorem: 2 (The Frontiers Collection)
- Geometry and Topology in Hamiltonian Dynamics and Statistical Mechanics: 33 (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
- Modern Functional Quantum Field Theory:Summing Feynman Graphs
Additional info for A Physicist's View of Matter and Mind
A Physicist's View of Matter and Mind by Chandre Dharma-wardana