By R. M. W. Dixon,Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald
Read Online or Download Adjective Classes: A Cross-Linguistic Typology (Explorations in Linguistic Typology) PDF
Similar grammar books
'Contrast' - the competition among exact sounds in a language - is without doubt one of the such a lot primary suggestions in linguistics. This publication offers a desirable account of the common sense and background of distinction in phonology. It presents empirical facts from different phonological domain names that in simple terms contrastive positive factors are computed via the phonological element of grammar.
This moment variation of Thai: a necessary Grammar presents an up to date and concise reference advisor to Thai grammar. utilizing transparent, jargon-free causes, it units out the complexities of Thai in brief, readable sections and provides an available description of the language. concentration is saved at the genuine styles of use this day and grammar varieties are established via a variety of proper examples.
Intermediate Persian: A Grammar and Workbook contains an obtainable grammar and comparable routines in one quantity. all the fourteen devices bargains with a specific grammatical aspect and offers linked routines to assist inexperienced persons toughen and consolidate their wisdom. There are also 4 appendices protecting colloquial, well mannered, literary and journalistic types.
Need to know what subject-verb-object fairly ability? uncertain approximately the place to put your adverbs? have to rearrange sentences with a bit of luck? this is often the booklet for you. an entire beginning in notice order and sentence constitution for the English language, "Word Order in English Sentences" can be utilized either for reference and as a whole self-study advisor.
- (Nicht-)kanonische Nebensätze im Deutschen (Linguistische Arbeiten) (German Edition)
- The Acquisition of Verbs and their Grammar:: The Effect of Particular Languages: 33 (Studies in Theoretical Psycholinguistics)
- Essentials of English Grammar: Volume 8 (Otto Jespersen: Collected English Writings)
- Studies in Discourse Analysis (RLE Linguistics B: Grammar) (Routledge Library Editions: Linguistics)
- Reciprocity in English: Historical Development and Synchronic Structure (Routledge Studies in Germanic Linguistics)
- The Syntax of Mauritian Creole (Bloomsbury Studies in Theoretical Linguistics)
Additional info for Adjective Classes: A Cross-Linguistic Typology (Explorations in Linguistic Typology)
Adjective Classes: A Cross-Linguistic Typology (Explorations in Linguistic Typology) by R. M. W. Dixon,Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald