By M.M Postan
Read or Download An Economic History of Western Europe 1945-1964: Volume 6 (Economic History (Routledge)) PDF
Best business economics books
Capital Markets, Globalization, and fiscal improvement involves fourteen articles contributed by means of authors from Australia, Asia, Europe, South the US, and the U.S. who offer quite a lot of insights. The individuals comprise lecturers, executive officers, and regulators. This publication examines a number of the capital industry matters that economies face as they mature.
Seminar paper from the yr 2011 within the topic Economics - Finance, grade: 1,7, Humboldt-University of Berlin (Institute for Public Economics), direction: Environmental and source Economics, language: English, summary: This paper analyses even if nuclear energy is required in Germany. to arrive the goals of the Kyoto Protocol, Germany has to lessen the CO2 emissions.
This publication demanding situations the macroeconomic coverage orthodoxies at present being utilized in such a lot eu nations. The e-book identifies the lost coverage orthodoxies after which units out 24 coverage rules (including new financial coverage paradigms) that are supposed to consultant fiscal policy-making in Europe going ahead.
The Economics of eco-friendly development investigates the potential of growing an built-in indicator protecting 3 pillars of sustainable improvement: economic climate, society and the surroundings. The over the top pursuit of financial potency has led to critical environmental difficulties resembling weather swap and biodiversity loss, and societal human concerns reminiscent of inequality and disparity.
- Contemporary Approaches to Public Policy: Theories, Controversies and Perspectives (International Series on Public Policy)
- Politics or Markets?: Essays on Haitian Underdevelopment
- Engage!: Your Step By Step Guide to Creating a Workplace That You, Your Co-Workers and Your Customers LOVE!
- Capital Account Liberation: Methods and Applications (Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making)
- Essays in the Economic History of the Atlantic World (Routledge Studies in International Economic and Social History)
- Explaining The Difference Between Labour Economy And Behaviour Economy: Second edition
Extra resources for An Economic History of Western Europe 1945-1964: Volume 6 (Economic History (Routledge))
An Economic History of Western Europe 1945-1964: Volume 6 (Economic History (Routledge)) by M.M Postan